Brand new week :)

Hi Everyone,
I would like to say a big WELCOME to all the new followers :)
I hope all of you had a lovely weekend and ready for a brand new week.  I am very ready and very excited (lots of ideas - just not enough hours in a day :)).
 We are getting lots of rain today so it is a perfect day to stay in doors and create :). 

As I promised you I wanted to share with you photos of this sweet little bear that was special ordered by a wonderful bearmom.  Her name is Shiloh (named after her mommy's granddaughter) :).   She will be joining her brother shortly at her new home :)
This is little Shiloh watching the rain outside.  She LOVED it :)
I am working on a very sweet little polar bear right now.  I will be putting him on my website as soon as he is born ... I hope you will like him :)
I better go back to the studio :)
Have a wonderful Monday everyone :) -(and please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions at ece@bearsbyece.com or you can always leave a comment here too :) -  I LOVE hearing from you :)








14 comments:

  1. Awww, she's beautiful, Ece! I'm sure her new bearmom will adore her - especially since she's named after her grand baby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice-thank you so very much :) She was such a sweet little one to create and I am delighted she has such a wonderful mommy :). Lots of HUGS...

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    you have a very wonderful blog and your works are very beautiful, i love your Style.
    GREAT greetings!
    with love,
    Helena_VS
    *)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena-thank you so very much for all your kind words about the little ones :) I am delighted that you like my blog-it is very new but I am LOVING it(thank you so much for following) :)Little Bear Hugs...

      Delete
  3. Hi Ece,
    I have seen your bears at Teddy Talk and they are adorable, welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan - Thank you so very much :). It is absolutely wonderful to be here. :)- Little Bear Hugs...

      Delete
  4. Hi Ece,

    I'm a new follower, brought to you by your friend Janice and I must say your bears are wonderful. Do you have a link to your web store? I shall be keeping an eye on you, and please stop by and visit some time.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meri-Welcome :)(thank you Janice:)).Thank you so much for your kind words about my little ones :). My website is www.bearsbyece.com and I am hoping to add a new little one for adoption there shortly (I hope you will like him). I would love to come and visit you at your blog too. Have a great day :) Little Bear HUGS...

      Delete
  5. Hi Ece, I'm very happy to be one of your new followers (curtesy of Janice). Shiloh is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad that I found your blog--it's really made my day.

    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl-Welcome :) isn't Janice the best :)Thank you so very much. You are so kind. I adore your sweet bears. I will be following yours right now. Have a wonderful day. Little Bear Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ece & Little Bears,

    What a wonderful place to visit. I am Prudence Clearwater, maybe your very first teddy bear follower. Giggle. We love Shiloh.

    Heaps of Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :) I am so glad to hear you like my blog and the little ones :) Thank you very much ... Little Bear Hugs, Ece and the little ones :)

      Delete
  8. I have just found your blog Ece, and I adore your little bears. So full of cheekyness and fun. I want to hug him.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay :) Thank you so very much for all your kind words about the little ones :). You are so nice -(they are sending you lots of HUGS back). Lots of Little Bear Hugs, Ece :)

      Delete