Quick update ...

Hi everyone,
Warm welcome to all the new followers :).
I hope you are all having a great week. After a lovely weekend the little bear is almost born. I will post the day and time he will be available on my website here or if you prefer you can join my mailing list by emailing me at ece@bearsbyece.com and I would be more than happy to send you an email :)
I also worked on my brand new pattern that I am so excited about. I hope you will like the little one that I create from that :)
I would like to take this opportunity and say a big THANK YOU to Janice (Woodard) from Booh Bears- who is a wonderful friend with a heart of gold and an amazingly talented artist who creates the most amazing bears and friends- for welcoming me to the blogworld on her blog last week. :) Thank you Janice from the bottom of my heart ... : ). If you haven't seen Janice's blog you would love it. It is at http://www.wishyouwereheremom.blogspot.com/
I can hear the little ones calling me so I better go. Have a wonderful week everyone. I will be back with an update  ...
Lots of Little Bear Hugs from me and the little ones :)
www.bearsbyece.com