Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter !!!

Wishing you all a very HAPPY EASTER !!! I hope it will be filled with joy, love and lots of HUGS...
I am sorry it has been a bit busy in the studio but I promise I will be updating more frequently (I will give more info about the little one who will be available for immediate adoption :).  I hope you will like him... :)
Before I go I would like to share couple of photos of little ones that were born recently (custom order)...
HAPPY EASTER!!!
from Ece and the little ones ...

PS:In the meantime please do not hesitate to email me at ece@bearsbyece.com if you have any questions/comments or just to say hi :).  I love hearing from you ... :)
www.bearsbyece.com

7 comments:

  1. hello,
    both are so lovely but my favorite is a giraffe - she is amazing and so sweet :)

    hugs,
    Neri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ece that little giraffe is to die for. Congratulations.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neri and Kay so very much. :) sending you lots of little bears HUGS... Ece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ece, I just saw your sweet little giraffe and bear and just about fell out of my chair! They are both adorable but I must admit, the little giraffe really stole my heart! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Hugs & Blessings, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice - thank you so very very much :) the little giraffe was absolutely a delight to create (and went to live with the most loving mommy and lots of other little ones :)). I hope you had a wonderful Easter too ... Lots of Little Bear Hugs, Ece ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ece! You making such adorable little ones:))) Glad to become your follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :). Thank you so much for all your kind words about the little ones. I am so glad you became a follower too - I hope you'll like the new little ones ... :) Hugs, Ece...

      Delete