Exciting ...

Hi Everyone,
I can't believe I didn't blog for a few weeks now-I really missed being here :).  
I would like to say a big warm welcome to the new followers :) 
I hope you all had a wonderful summer and ready to welcome Fall very soon.  This is my FAVORITE time of the year :) 
I wanted to share couple of exciting news with you.  One of them is about "The Teddy Bear" magazine from UK by Kathy Martin.  I just received my copy of the spring/summer 2012 - it is a wonderful magazine and if you are not familiar with it yet I highly recommended it - (and also it was wonderful to see little Oliver there ;).  You remember little Oliver ?
The other exciting news is that the little ones and I will be participating in the "Teddies Worldwide"'s "Christmas Treasures" show on November 16-18.  We are so EXCITED!!! I hope you will join us and the other wonderful artists from around the world.  It is going to be a lot of fun.
Well I can hear the little ones calling me - catching up on custom orders and I do promise I will be having a little one for immediate adoption available very soon (I hope you will like him) :)
Have a wonderful week everyone and please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions or just to say "hi".  I love hearing from you...
Little Bear Hugs,
Ece and the little ones...