Update :)

Hi Everyone,
Happy Weekend!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful summer :) - the little ones and I had a lovely summer- amazingly we had the best weather here in LA till a few days ago (now we are having our usual heatwave :)) I am so sorry the little ones kept me busy in the studio so I didn't get a chance to write here as often as I wanted to.
I can't believe it will be September tomorrow.  Is it just me or is 2013 going by way too fast for you as well? I can't believe in a few short weeks it will be time to decorate the studio for the holidays right before the Christmas Treasures show on Nov 15-17.  I am so EXCITED!!! I really hope you will join the little ones+I and all the other wonderful artists from around the world for the show :)
                                                    Hope your summer was "purr-fect" :)
relaxing
filled with lots of laughter
with new friends
At last there will be a sweet little one for immediate adoption here in a few days - I will be sending my mailing list emails very soon :) I really hope you will like the little one  :) In the meantime please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions or if you would like to join my mailing list or just to say "hi" :) I love hearing from you <3
Thank you :)
Lots of Little Bear Hugs,
Ece and the little ones...