Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a great weekend :)
I have been busy in the studio with special ordered little ones and of course the little ones for the Christmas show :) We are so EXCITED!!!
I can't believe there is less than a week left for the show preview (November 1st).  I hope you will join the little ones and I and all the other wonderful artists at the show (November 15th-17th)  :)
Before I go back to the little ones I wanted to share a couple of photos of sweet little Oscar (special ordered sweet little zebra who is living happily at his new home <3 )



I hope your weekend is filled with lots of smiles :) joy and lots of HUGS :)
If you have any questions or just to say "hi" please do not hesitate to email me. I love hearing from you <3
Lots of Little Bear HUGS,
Ece...

8 comments:

  1. Hi!
    What a cutie! It is a miracle!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thank you so very much <3 Lots of HUGS, Ece...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Oksi :) Sending you lots of HUGS, Ece...

      Delete
  3. Oh, Oscar is soooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neri - Thank you so very much <3 He was a JOY to create. :) Lots of HUGS, Ece...

      Delete
  4. Love this little guy, Ece! Such a sweet face! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was such a JOY to create <3 Thank you so very much Janice <3 I am delighted to hear you LOVE him <3 Lots of HUGS, Ece...

      Delete